Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lost in Cyberspace

Hmmm....thought I posted this morning. I know I wrote the whole blog and saved the whole thing, but I'm clueless as to where it went! Just when I think I know what I'm doing here in cyberspace, something happens to remind me what a novice I am.

Along the same lines, I went to a party this afternoon where one of the discussions focused briefly on wikis and moodles and the differences between them. I just wrote an article on this topic not too long ago, but of course, in the middle of the conversation, I could not remember the difference between a wiki and a moodle, nor could I remember what I wanted to use the wiki for. On the car ride home, however, having had my memory jogged a bit by the conversation, I could clearly articulate these things to my husband. I hate it when that happens (the forgetting at the party part, not the articulating it to my husband part.) Then again, when all of technology is expanding around me, it's sometimes hard to keep track. Kind of a metaphor for life, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment