Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Feature: Pondering Podcasts

 


I am fascinated by neuroscience, but I haven't had a science class since college, so I like it when I can find sources that explain things to me in layman's terms. Recently, I came across a short list of psychology podcasts that included a few on the brain. One I immediately dismissed as something other than leisure listening, but I'm looking forward to checking out a few of the others. 

My daughter is a serious podcast listener, and creating podcasts is on my list of author wanna-dos. But, like anything else, listening to podcasts requires time, something that always seems to be in short supply, which leaves me wondering if I'll bridge the gap between "that sounds interesting" and actually finding out whether or not it is.

Podcast listeners: when do you do your listening? Anything you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment