Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Sometimes Masks Reveal More than They Hide (Marita & friends visit the Porch Swing)

When I started writing Marita and Charli's story, COVID was unheard of. Ah, those were the days!

Now, as my characters join me on the porch swing for a Christmas visit, we're all masked. Here's what my well-dressed characters are wearing.

Marita's not very political, but she loves this RBG mask from TEEPUBLIC:


Today, however, she's gone with this one:

TEEPUBLIC


Charli has a theme going on:


TEEPUBLIC




At left, is Angel's usual favorite (although she wishes it were pink), but today's she's wearing one that reflects her feelings about Christmas.

TEEPUBLIC









<------This is the one Bets usually sports (she's quite content with basic black), but today, she couldn't resist some Christmas color.    
                                       

                           












As for me, I found a mask that pretty much sums up the whole story: 



Thanks for coming along for the ride. 



*There's a reason nearly all of these masks are from TEEPUBLIC (and it's not because I'm lazy). 
I found the site quite by accident when I was working on this post, and was impressed by the fact that 
they support independent artists. In addition, they match each purchase of a non-medical mask with the donation of a medical mask to Direct Relief. With nearly 300 pages of (currently on sale) masks to choose from, it's easy to do good just by upgrading your mask wardrobe.  
No, I don't get a kickback, but I like sharing info about people who do good things. 
Guess I'm like Angel in that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment